1. Graduate – This day was something I was looking forward to so much. Hopefully, once this is over, we will still be able to walk across the stage and celebrate!
2. Get a job! – Since I am now a graduate, I need a job! Hiring new people is not really a top priority for companies at the moment, but hopefully I will be able to find something soon. My summer job is also gone since this pandemic caused it to shut down permanently so I need to find something soon.
3. See my friends – It has been weird not being around my friends when I usually see them almost every day or live with them at college.
4. Go to the movies – My boyfriend and I go to the movies all the time to see all the new films. We were looking forward to seeing A Quiet Place 2 a few weeks ago so that is something I want to see after quarantine.
5. Go on a vacation – I really wanted to take a vacation after graduation to celebrate the four years of hard work I have put in, so before I get a job, this is something I want to do.
Social Media and Marketing Chair