- New Faces. Every year the Eboard changes. While I’m sad that certain members aren’t continuing, I’m excited to work with new people on the Eboard. I’m looking forward to providing guidance and help to the new Eboard because of the experience I have.
- NACA. Every fall, mappies and Eboard member attend a conference centered around student activities. I went last last fall (2018), and I had a blast. I’m excited for the possibility to go again.
- New Events. With new Eboard members come new and fresh ideas. I love attending annual MAP events like Wet’N’Wild Field Day and Frost Fest as much as the next person, but I love seeing new ideas come to life. This past semester, some of our new programmers came up with really cool events like Be Your Own Bae and Bounce Around Stevenson (which was unfortunately postponed).
- New Perspective. After a year of being a programmer, I have new perspectives and thought processes about events. I see events differently than I did a year ago, and I’m thankful for the growth. For my first events that I ran I was anxious and nervous, and now I’m more confident and calmer.
- New Mappies!!! What I’m most excited for is meeting a ton of new Mappies. Every semester, we always see a lot of more people join MAP, and I love hearing new outlooks and opinions. Mappies are what keep MAP afloat. They help run all of our events, provide feedback and insight, and make MAP the amazing club that it is. I loved my time as a Mappie, and I try my best to make sure everyone else feels the same.